top of page

Springhill School

Updated: May 19

On July 29, 2009, Springhill School was relocated to the site of the legendary 1926 Perry Panther gym on Beckham Circle. This historic one-room schoolhouse was established in 1905 for the children living in the Heard Community of Houston County. In 1925 it became a private residence until 1980 when it became Rehoboth Baptist Church. In 2008 Rehoboth Baptist Church built a family life center and donated the school to the Perry Area Historical Society. To request a tour, please call the Perry Museum at 478-224-4442.




23 views

Related Posts

See All

Kommentare


Die Kommentarfunktion wurde abgeschaltet.
bottom of page